Wednesday, July 30, 2008

You Give Love a Bad Name

"Shot through the heart
And you're to blame
You give love a bad name
Bad Name"

This is the song that my 4 year old son was singing while I was giving him a bath tonight. I asked him where he heard it and he replied, "on the radio." It was very cute.

Tonight is my husband's last night here for a while. He leaves tomorrow for India. He is going there for work. I'll be home alone with the kids for the next 9 days. I told my husband that I couldn't guarantee that the kids would still be alive when he returns. He told me that he understands. It's going to be a very long 9 days...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I love to hear kids sing songs. Recently at a march of dimes gathering one of the previous child ambassadors got up and sang "Rockstar" by Nickelback. LOL she was all of 5 singing "I wanna join the mile high club at 30,000 feet". Good luck on your 9 days!

Elizabeth said...

Pray, Pray, and Pray some more.
I'll keep you and your family in my prayers, I promise.

As for those wonderful radio tunes...I have actually abandoned quite a bit of music that I once enjoyed...because I don't want to have to explain the lyrics...or have them singing stuff that they do "get". YIKES!

Unknown said...

Yes, good luck on your 9 days!! But you'll be so proud of yourself when you make it through!! Just take it one second at a time!!

Michelle said...

Oooo, 9 days!

So do you have playdates set up? (I mean for you, not for your kids) Do you have any babysitters lined up so you can take a break?

Good luck!