Tuesday, July 1, 2008

81 cents

81 cents... That's how much I paid on one of my trips to the grocery store today. What can I buy for $0.81?!?!? Would you believe 5 containers of planters nuts, 2 boxes of ritz, 1 kraft cheese, 3 bags of marshmallows, 8 packs of kool aid and one package of oreos? Yup, all of that cost me 81 cents. But to make it better, I got two coupons from my transaction. One for $3 off my next order and another for $6.50 off my next order! That was fun.

I've said before that I'm a couponer and I get most of my "deal info" from www.hotcouponworld.com I love that site! But you probably shouldn't go there. It is addicting.

On another note, how did it become July so quickly??? Luckily we are back to "normal" Seattle weather. It was a beautiful day with a high in the low 80's. I mowed the lawn, ate popsicles on the deck, took the kids for swimming lessons at the pool, went to the park for a picnic and enjoyed a story telling show outside of the library. It was a good day.

3 comments:

girlytwins said...

WOW! That is amazing. I need to get on this coupon bandwagon.

Michelle said...

Seriously? $0.81? Wow. That is truly impressive! And ok I may have to ummm check out that site when I have (ha!) free time. Nice job!

Elizabeth said...

Good Job!
I find that coupons slow me up so much, that I can't stand using them...impressed by you, though!
Blessings, E