Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Perfect Match

It's Wednesday, so that meant today was Chess Club day at my son's school. After helping my son, I went over to see how my neighbor's son was doing. My son taught my neighbor's son "everything he knows" about chess. So my neighbor's son doesn't really know how to play chess.

My neighbor's son was very excited to see me come over and told me that he won the first game.

"That's great," I said.

Then the little girl he was playing against told me how the boy didn't actually win. "He just captured my king. But you really need to capture the queen to win."

So it appears those two chess players were a perfect match.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww, how sweet of them to spread their uhhhh knowledge. At least they're having fun! :)

Cathy said...

When I was a kid, my friend got me into chess, but I was so bad at it. Now I don't I'd remember enough to teach my kids how to play.

Fire Hunt said...

I don't know how to play Chessso they can help me hehe.

girlytwins said...

Aww...so cute.

Unknown said...

Cute. It's fun to listen to the way kids play!