Sunday, September 7, 2008

A House as Big as a Football Stadium

I love football, but my kids don't. They whine whenever I turn on the game. They complain until I finally give in and let them change the channel. So tonight I was trying to get them excited about football. I pointed to the TV and said, "look at all of those people in the stadium. Doesn't that look like fun? Just like the time we went to the Mariners game."

The kids were not impressed. I'm pretty sure I saw them roll their eyes. Then my 6 year old responded, "Mom, would you like to live at the stadium? Think of what a big house you would have if the football stadium was your house!" Then he added, "and think of all the company you would have every week!"

I just love his logic!

3 comments:

girlytwins said...

Kids say the funniest things. They can always make ya laugh :)

Cathy said...

That's so funny! I wish I could get my kids to watch sports--unfortunately they own the tv until bed time.

Unknown said...

I don't know if any of my kids would associate ANY house with company...i HATE having company.