Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day 2

Day 2 isn't actually over. In fact it's not even noon yet. But it's midnight in India, so that should count!

This morning my good friend called and invited my kids to her house to play with her kids so that I could have a little time to myself. I can't thank her enough! By 9am this morning, I was already ready to kill my kids (ok, not really, but you know what I mean).

So I dropped off my kids and then went for a walk up the "big hill" near my house. It's not far of a walk, but it's a very steep hill. While I was walking, a man had the nerve to run past me! Can you believe that?! I'm almost out of breath just walking and he has to go and show off as he runs past me. Then as I got to the top of the hill, I saw him again. He had slowed down and even had to stop and take a break. Ha! That will show him! Ok, so maybe he still make it to the top faster, at least I got some exercise and a break from the kids. Now I need to come up with something to keep them occupied for the afternoon and evening :S Somehow I don't think they will agree that doing laundry and painting my toe nails is a good use of time.

No comments: