Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Summer Reading

Ok, Here's my schipeal (how do you spell that???) about getting our kids to read over the summer. It's important for them to keep reading and instill a life long love of learning.... Ok, that's enough blabbering from me. You all know what to do, Get your kids reading! And Barnes & Noble can help! (Don't you hate it when people say, "Barnes and Nobles"? Or is it just me?) Go to their website and print out a form. Here are the details:

Here's How It Works:
1. Kids read any 8 books.
2. Kids use the Summer Reading Journal to tell us their favorite part of each book. A parent/guardian signs it when it's complete.
3. Children bring their completed journal to a Barnes & Noble store between May 29th & September 2nd, 2008.
4. We'll give them a coupon for a FREE book! They choose from a list of exceptional paperback titles.

* * Eligible books will be listed on the coupon. Choices must be made from eligible stock. No special orders. Limit of 1 form per school-age child (grades 1-6), please. Incomplete forms will be ineligible for free books.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ooo, I like that. Except the grades 1-6 part. I'll have to see if they'd make an exception. Otherwise, two years from now, I know what I'll be doing in the summer!