Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Magic Act

Today I did laundry. It's not usually terribly exciting and not blog-worthy but today was different. Today I put my darks in the cold water as I usually do. Then I put my bras in one of those netted lingerie bags to keep them from getting tangled with other things as I usually do. When I took the clothes from the washing machine and started putting them in the dryer, I found one bra that was no longer int he lingerie bag. Then I found the second one that was also not in the bag. Then I found the bag. It was still zipped up. So either the bras did a magic act and escaped the lingerie bag from the depths of my washing machine or maybe I was in a hurry and did something stupid like throw the bras into the washing machine and throw the lingerie bag into the washing machine separately. I mean the magic act is obviously what must have happened.

4 comments:

betty said...

I'm with you; it was a magic act, you possibly couldn't have been in a hurry and broke from your normal routine; definitely voting for magic act here and a very clever one I must say

I'm also impressed you have a bag to put your bras in; never thought of that. Mine enjoy getting tangled with a variety of other clothes, mine must be friendly in that way :)

enjoy the day

betty

Karen said...

This sounds like something that would happen to me. Just chalk it up to a laundry mystery. You know you put them in the bag and zipped it. It's kind of like my husband's shirts. They go in right side out and come out inside out every time, but if I put them in inside out they stay that way.

Momisodes said...

Houdini bras!

:)

Michelle said...

Wow. I'm still stuck on the fact that you use the lingerie bag. I don't think I even own one of those....