Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Grey's Anatomy Anyone?

We went to a friend's house after dinner on Thanksgiving. We ate, drank, played guitar hero and drank some more. It was a lot of fun.

Later in the week, I mentioned to my husband that I missed my favorite show, "Grey's Anatomy." I didn't get to watch the episode that aired on Thanksgiving night (not that I would have chosen to watch TV instead of going to our friend's house). I know this show is getting a little cheesy and a little unbelievable lately, but I'm still addicted.

Last night my husband downloaded the entire season of "Grey's Anatomy" for me. How sweet!

Now if I could just find a few hours to sit and watch TV.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Wait, how did he download it all? I end up streaming it when I need to catch up (which is me for ohhh three weeks or more right now). What a sweet guy you're married to!

Maude Lynn said...

That's so sweet! My husband makes sure that all of my shows get recorded for me. Of course, I never get time to watch them, either!

Honey Mommy said...

Haha! I know what you mean! My hubby and I record TV shows until they pile up and we have to decide which ones we are REALLY going to watch!