Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A New Kind of Organization

My 6 year old with the broken told me that he doesn't go outside for recess very much anymore. Since he can't do many things on the playground, he has been spending recess time in the nurse's office. I asked, "what do you in the nurse's office?"

"I play with the doll there. The one with all the parts and you can put them back together," he said.

"Oh the one where you can take out the organs and put them back?" I asked.

"Yes, I like to organize them," was his reply.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Interesting. I'm not sure what his future portends with that. You've got some cuties!

Cathy said...

that is an interesting response! It's so hard to have a broken arm--I had one when I was 12 and it was awful. sounds like he's taking it well!

Elizabeth said...

I love it...looks like you have a future surgeon on your hands! We have a "visible man" model to put together this spring...Love anatomy & physiology!!!
Pax