In my bedroom, there is a small light on my husband's side of the bed. 1 week ago the light burnt out. It takes a round 25 watt bulb. These are not sold in regular grocery stores (I looked!). I didn't have time to run out to Home Depot or Lowe's. I stopped by Fred Meyer yesterday (that's an over sized grocery store in the northwest) and found a 25 watt bulb there. But it wasn't the same round shape as the one that had burnt out. I decided to buy it anyway and hope it would fit.
I took the light bulb home and brought it up to my bedroom. I went to open the package and noticed that the package said "microwave light." So that's why the light had a yellowish tint. Oh well, guess I'll have to return it next time I go to the store.
That night I came upstairs and the small light next to the bed was working. My husband saw the light bulb and put it in the light. So now our bedroom glows like the inside of a microwave. How romantic! I suddenly have a craving for popcorn.