Saturday, February 14, 2009

A Busy Week

On Monday I started painting my son's room. It has taken a lot of my time. On Thursday my son fell on the playground at school. He broke his arm. It has taken a lot of my time.

Hopefully next week will be better and I can blog again. Or maybe I'll have to wait 4-6 weeks when the cast comes off. Or maybe when my son turns 18? I hate to think that I might have to wait till after college graduation for things to get easier... Do things ever really get easier?

I really need one good thing to happen. Just one little thing... Here's hoping the ortho doctor I have to take my son to see on Tuesday is a cutie!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ouch - so what happened, poor kid (and mom)? I was wondering if my following had lost your blog, but fortunately not!

And started your son's room? I totally missed the meaning of that :) I hope you had a good Valentine's Day at least!