Friday, October 3, 2008

Attention Kmart Shoppers

We interrupt this blog for a very important message. No, there is no Blue Light Special to tell you about. There is a Super Double Coupon Deal to let you know about! Sunday is the last day, but I think Kmart will be out of stock long before then.

Here are the rules: Kmart will double manufacturer's coupons up to $2. That means coupons that say save $2 will now be worth $4. You are allowed to use up to a total of 75 coupons and only 4 of each coupon.

www.hotcouponworld.com (my favorite message board BTW) has a thread about all the ways to use your coupons to get lots of free stuff. I went to one Kmart on Thursday afternoon and then to another on Thursday night. My total went from $126 to $26 in the afternoon and then from $70 something to $2.72 on Thursday night.

Your regularly scheduled Cookie Jar blog will return tomorrow at it's normal time.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Wow--that's amazing. I'll have to check out that sight!